1.02.2011

The First Sunday of the Year

Sometimes it's nice to just hold the couch down for a day and do nothing productive, whatsoever. Three full length soccer matches, "Why yes, I think I will!". Blogging for hours, "Mmm  Hhhmm!"

A few short trips away from the couch to fashion chorizo-egg-potato-cheese-onion-jalapeno-cilantro burritos, make coffee, take care of business (while doing the Sunday NYT crossword) and to clean the small sweaters from my chompers.

All-in-all an exhausting way to spend a day. A nap is required after completing an agenda like that.

The sense of dread, brought on by the impending week and the return to work, has not set in.... yet. It's a new year! There's been much holiday cheer. My mind is clear, and I'm ready to accept new challenges... and tolerate the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment